I’ve always been a sucker for the Year-In-Review style countdowns and lists, so in that spirit, here are my most loved reads (in no special order) from 2014. Some have been around for awhile, and snuck by me when they were published. But it must be some sort of reading kharma because they made their happy home on my bookshelf this year. What were those tomes you just couldn’t do without this year? Drop me a line; I’d love to hear from ya!
May your 2015 Reading Year be a stellar one!
*All images courtesy of http://www.indiebound.org. Shop your local indie bookstore today!
1. The Giver – Lois Lowery
2. Stargirl – Jerry Spinelli
3. The Historian – Elizabeth Kostova
4. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children – Ransom Riggs
5. Arcadia – Lauren Groff
6. Lost Lake – Sarah Addison Allen
7. The Language of Flowers – Vanessa Diffenbaugh
8. Summer Island – Kristin Hannah
9. The Paris Wife – Paula McLain
10. Everyday – David Levithan
11. We Were Liars – E. Lockhart