In no particular order, here are five things that have my heart pitter-pattering, and a rat-tat-tatting. Yay to Fall, in all its festive glory. What’s on your top five these days? Share your list in the comments.
1. Crisp, blustery Fall breezes. Hello, sweater. I sure missed you, and I’m glad you survived the hot closet this Summer.
2. Burnt orange, golden yellow and flaming red leaves on the trees. Ok, trees, now why don’t you hold onto those pretty little leaves of yours? Alright.
3. Gingerbread lattes are back. Move over Pumpkin Spice, there’s a new, cooler kid in town, and let’s face it, his red cup is an exciting sight every year.
4. This sweet spot of Autumn, when the new holiday displays are charming and inspiring, rather than stress inducing.
5. Curling up with my current read, on the couch, piled high with blankets. Alright, lattes, you have a lot of work to do, now that we’re in the dark month.